Here’s a few words from some of our previous customers about how they found our service!
- “Jake and David were recommended to us by our local butcher Richard Cook. Having already tasted the quality of meat from Richard we were confident that Jake and David would cook it to perfection and they did just that. Come the big day, Jake and David put together a delicious menu of marinated steaks and chicken alongside spit roast lamb which we asked to be carved for posh flatbread wraps. The liaising prior to the day was great and the preparation and service on the day was very professional. They sourced great quality meat with bags of flavour, prepared and cooked it perfectly in a good quantity for our hungry friends. They were a pleasure to have there on the day and did such a good job my best man of the day has now booked them for his wedding. We highly recommend them and hope to have them back for future party’s” Ed & Erin, West Sussex
- “David and Jacob provided the food for our wedding in September 2016 and we couldn’t have been happier with the quality on the day and how easy they made it leading up to the event. We were catering for 300 and, as everyone does, we wanted it to be memorable for our guests. David and Jacob were excellent in running through the options with us, being flexible to meet our thoughts on the day, balancing specific dietary requirements and leveraging their experience to help us make the right decision. On the day itself they knew exactly what they were doing and worked really hard to ensure everything was perfect, I was extremely grateful that they made it so easy for us. The food was excellent and the meat was of exceptional quality, as were the sides and vegetarian options. Everyone I spoke to on the day mentioned how much they enjoyed the food and many sought me out specifically after they had eaten to tell me how good it was.” James and Liz, Brighton
- “I would highly recommend David and Jacob for any one looking for amazing food with a really fantastic couple of people to work with.” James and Liz, Brighton
- “Barwood Barbecue catered at my summer party. The food was fresh, tasty and prepared without needing any input from me. I was left to enjoy the company of friends and conversation – a real treat. Jacob is very personable and has a real enthusiasm for his craft. I would definitely use his business’s service again.” Carl, Solicitor, West Hampstead
- “Thank you to Dave and Jake Barwood who gave us an amazing hog roast for our wedding in July! They were organised, kept in contact and on the day they arrived and set up discreetly and quickly. The hog set up looked brilliant, they included tasty rolls, yummy homemade sauces and even falafel for our veggies. Everyone was super impressed with the delicious food and we were so happy with the service so thank you to you both! Would definitely and recommend and hire again.” Mr and Mrs Peters, Brighton
- “I have had great service from Barwood Barbecue for a number of different events. Their knowledge, expertise and attention to detail is top quality and if they are doing a job for me I am confident the client will well looked after. But as well as their undoubted skills at the barbeque they are able to add communication to their list of attributes. I am always kept informed of the job and, more to the point, they keep great contact with the client – a simple thing but often overlooked by other companies. Given the choice and their availability I would be happy to use them on all my outside work.” Richard, West Sussex
- “A huge thank you to Barwood Barbecue who catered at our wedding. They gallantly braved the elements to set up their magnificent looking spit roasts early on a on a showery autumn morning and the results were out of this world. The food went down a storm with our guests, the lamb was delicious, the salsa verde was to die for and we highly recommend Barwood Barbecue to anyone who are looking for catering for their special day” Michael and Freya, Brighton